Wine Labels

This past weekend I racked all four tanks for the third time.  This racking followed the addition of french oak chips.  The tanks weigh 50 pounds or so after the wine is removed, but I was able to flip them over to dump the spent oak chips and clean the tanks.

The first commercial production is nearing completion.  I also received Certificates of Label Approvals (COLAs) from TTB for the two variations of wine that I will be offering for sale and submitted copies to the NYSLA.  I then ordered commercial labels from YourLabelsNow.com, a short run label maker in Chicago.  YourLabelsNow uses the HP Indigo printing system.  In a past life, I worked for Hewlett Packard at the time they made their initial investment in Indigo.

 
The regular front and back labels. 
 
 
The sparkling wine labels. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 Riesling and All-Wise Mead Tasting

2017 Riesling Clearing